Despite marketing and economic challenges and a pandemic, farmer leaders of National Corn Growers Association continue to advocate and work to improve the lot of the nation’s family corn farmers. These successes on behalf of farmers members are as follows:
- USMCA finalized and entry-into force on July 1
- More than 200 farmers participated in trade schools all over the Midwest
- Installed 50,000 fuel pumps across the U.S. capable of pumping up to E25 blends
- Began crafting low carbon octane standard legislation for a federal fuel standard
- Mobilized almost 3,000 farmer comments on the reregistration of atrazine
- Research to tackle Tar Spot fungus
You can view the report here.