Are you interested in becoming a CCPC director? We are currently accepting applications for one director each in districts 1 & 2.
Counties in District 1 (Yellow) – Includes and consists of the counties of Larimer, Weld, Morgan, Logan, Sedgwick, Phillips, Yuma, Washington, Adams, Boulder, Broomfield, Gilpin, Clear Creek, Park, Jefferson, Denver, Douglas, Arapahoe, Elbert.
Counties in District 2 (Green) – Includes and consists of the counties of Lake, Chaffee, Fremont, Teller, El Paso, Lincoln, Kit Carson, Cheyenne, Kiowa, Prowers, Bent, Otero, Crowley, Pueblo, Custer, Saguache, Mineral, Rio Grande, Conejos, Alamosa, Costilla, Huerfano, Las Animas, Baca.
About the Job
- The board of director positions are filled by volunteers.
- Each term is for three years.
- The board of directors meets monthly in a virtual call, and quarterly for an in-person meeting.
- Any qualified producer can apply. The applications are submitted to the board of directors, who compile the list of applicants and make recommendations to the Commissioner of Agriculture who makes the appointment to the board.
- Leadership positions are voted on by the current board of directors.
Qualifications to be a director
- Citizen of Colorado
- At least eighteen (18) years of age
- Actively engaged in producing, or causing to be produced, for market, corn for grain in the state of Colorado
Applications are due August 15, 2023
To request an application, please email email@example.com call 970-351-8201 or send in a letter requesting an application to the office (address below).
Completed applications can be submitted to:
Colorado Corn Promotion Council
9085 E. Mineral Circle Ste 240
Centennial, CO 80112
or email the completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org