☰ Menu
× Close
Sign up

Colorado Corn Assessment Info

Colorado Corn Assessment Instructions and Reporting Form

Colorado’s corn assessment funds are managed by the Colorado Corn Promotion Council (CCPC), which consists of a board of volunteer farmers elected by their peers and supported by staff. These funds are carefully invested to:

Refund Requests: A producer may request an Application for Refund of Corn Assessment form (ARCA form) by contacting CCAC one of three ways:

Email a written request to Info@coloradocorn.com
Mail a written request to 9085 E. Mineral Circle, Suite 240, Centennial, CO 80112

Requests must include your contact information (first/last name, company name, mailing address, phone number, and email) and the number of forms needed (limit five per request).

ARCA forms must be completed by the grower and received by CCPC within 30 days of the date of assessment. Forms can be submitted by mail or by email to info@coloradocorn.com. The settlement sheet (original or copy) provided by the first handler must be attached to the form. Note: ARCA forms cannot be duplicated or transferred to any other producer. Your signature on this form certifies that the information is true and accurate, and the request covers only your interest in the corn sold and the assessment deducted. The IRS may require that this refund be reported. Failure to fully complete the ARCA form and attach required documents may result in a refund denial.